GoDaddy has become one of the most popular and widely used service providers these days. Well, why wouldn’t it be? It has so many exciting and exceptional features. Plus customers can also get their GoDaddy email address for professional purposes.
There are various methods used to log in to a GoDaddy account, let’s have a look at each one of them.
Via the Official Website
- Go to the official website of the GoDaddy account to begin.
- On their login page, fill in your credential like your email address and password.
- If you want you can also click on the “keep me signed in” option and finally click on “sign-in” to access your GoDaddy email account.
Via the Workspace Webmail
- On your web browser, visit the sign-in page of GoDaddy Webmail.
- On the text box, fill in your email address and password.
- Click on keep me signed in if you want and then click on the sign-in button to have access to your GoDaddy account through Workspace webmail.
Via Office 365
- On your web browser, visit the official page of GoDaddy for logging in via Office 365.
- Fill in your Office 365 email address and password on the appeared text box.
- Once done, click on the sign-in button and have access to your Microsoft 365 GoDaddy account.
Note: The process of logging into a GoDaddy account is almost the same on every platform, so you have to be aware of knowing the right website to visit.