Learn how to create a Rediffmail email account as well as how to perform a Rediffmail login in simple and easy steps.
How to Create a Rediffmail Email Account?
Creating a Rediffmail account is very simple and similar to opting for any other mail service.
You just need a device, a fast and stable internet connection, and a compatible browser.
If you have these things ticked on your list, then hop on the below quoted steps to create a Rediffmail account smoothly and without any hassles.
- To create a Rediffmail email account, simply open up your browser and redirect to rediffmail.com and look for “Create new account” which you will find on the top right-hand side of the homepage.
- In the next step, you have to input your details in the Rediffmail registration form in order to create a Rediffmail mail account.
- Next, you have to answer the security questions and complete the Captcha.
- Lastly, hit “Create my Account” and you have successfully created a Rediffmail account.
Now, let’s check out how you can perform a Rediffmail login.
How to Perform Rediffmail login?
- To perform a Rediff Mail login, open up your favourite browser and head to the Rediffmail login page or you can also click on the cited link..www.rediffmail.com.
Another way to reach Rediffmail’s official website is simply to search for Rediffmail login on google or any other search engine and click on the first search result.
- Now, you have to look for the sign-in button and click on it, which you will notice on the right-hand side of the home page.
- After that, you have to provide your Rediffmail login username and input your password which you have created while setting up your Rediffmail account.
- Finally, all you have to do is hit on the GO button to successfully login into your Rediffmail account.