CA Final Admit Card is a crucial document required to appear in the CA Final Examination. ICAI released the CA Final admit card just 14 to 15 days before the first paper. So, students should check the recent notifications released by ICAI to get updates related to the admit cards.
Moreover, to download the ICAI CA Final admit card for May 2022 exams, students need to log in to the official site. Also, you’ll have just three chances to download the ICAI admit card May 2022, so make sure not to make any errors.
CA Final is the final stage of the Chartered Accountancy course, upon clearing you’ll become a CA. However, to clear the exams, you need to get at least 40% marks in each paper and an aggregate of 50%.
Here we will tell you about the dates of the CA Final Admit Card/Hall Ticket, how to download it, and how to rectify any errors if there are any.
When Will ICAI release the CA Final Hall Ticket?
Before moving to the steps or any other activities or essential discussion regarding the admit card, students must know the release date of the CA Final Admit Card.
The exact date for the hall ticket has not still specified by ICAI. ICAI generally releases the admit card around 14 days before the exams. Also, since the exams of the CA Final are being conducted from 14th May, the admit cards will be out by 1st May or late of April.
After the release dates, students should go with further information to download the paper.
Steps to Download the CA Final Admit Card May 2022
Now, let us go through the detailed steps on how to download the ICAI CA Final Admit card for May 2022.
- As soon as you get the notification of the release of the CA Final exam, open the official site of ICAI, and log in with your credentials.
- Once you enter the login credentials, you will get the link to download the CA Final Examination admit card.
- Tap on the link and open your admit card in any pdf viewer, and then firstly cross-check all the essential credentials.
- If the credentials of the admit card is right then tap on the print or save as PDF format.
One of the significant points regarding the Admit Card 2022 is that you must cross-check the details mentioned. If there is any error, then rectification is a must.
Also, to be on the safer side, students must have two to three copies of the admit card to use another if one is lost. Also, since the students will only receive the three chances to download the admit card, it is better not to make the attempts in vain.
How to download the Admit Card, If I Forgot the Login Details?
If a candidate forgets their login credentials, they can still download the Admit Card by recovering the passwords. In such cases, you can follow the major steps given below:
- When you open the Exam page of ICAI, tap on the Login and Registration block. Below the space for id and password, you will get a link for forgetting your password. Click on that link.
- Once you go through this link, you will get three steps for password recovery.
- In the first option, where you need to recover the password through email, you need to enter, your mail address, mobile number, registration number, security question and its answer. At last, you need to click on submit to receive your credentials via mail.
- The second option includes log in particulars, SRN+DOB+=Security question. In this, the candidate needs to enter, their date of birth, security question and its answer, and the registration number. Finally, tap on submit to get the login credentials.
- The last option for login particulars needs your registration number, exam barcode number, and identification number. Enter all these details and submit to receive the passwords.
Once you have submitted this information and got your credentials to log in, you can log in to the portal. Next, follow the steps mentioned above to download the admit card.
Corrections in the CA Final May 2022 Admit Card
As soon as the students download the admit card for the CA Final examination, they must cross-check all the information that has been mentioned in your admit card.
This information includes basic things such as the candidate’s name, registration number, parent’s name, DOB, examination centres, and many more. Your hall ticket also includes general information such as dates and timing of the examinations and the medium of the paper. Also, watch out that it has only mentioned the group that you have opted for or includes something more or less.
All this information is very crucial and must be included in your admit card correctly. But what if the information in the admit card is incorrect. In these cases, the students need to get this information corrected by the assigned authorities.
The candidates need to call the ICAI helpline number and then speak out your registration number with all required information. So, get these errors rectified, and once this is done, you can download it from the ICAI official website. Also, make sure all the errors are rectified.
Therefore, the CA Final Admit card is an essential document that students who appear in the exam must carry. Along with admitting card, it is also compulsory to carry a passport-size picture and valid ID proof of the candidates.
Moreover, the admit card should be compulsorily in the hard copy format and not in the soft copy format. Students have to get their parent’s or guardian’s signature on their admit card, or their admit card will not be valid.
Hence, students must consider downloading the admit card on time and from the proper place. They also must check whether the information is correct or not.